Intellect Global Consumer Banking (iGCB) a retail banking and lending firm, recently revealed that Mauritius Telecom, one of the country’s top telecommunication services firms, has selected iGCB to provide digital financial services, offer individualized and coherent user experiences, and promote financial inclusion.
Mauritius Telecom, a market leader in ICT solution providers in the year 2019 introduced My.t Money, a mobile wallet that enabled cashless transactions and money management through a mobile app and a payment card.
Rajesh Saxena, CEO, Intellect Global Consumer Banking, commented, “We are privileged to be the preferred partner of Mauritius Telecom. We are committed to our shared focus on innovation and believe that this next-gen mobile wallet will not only provide a superlative experience for their customers but also drive financial access and enablement. We recognise the nation’s aspiration to accelerate digital initiatives and the speed at which this transformation is being adopted by partners. We are committed to strengthen our operations led by our Regional Head, Vishal Singh, who comes with more than 25 years of experience in the banking and fintech space and has been at the forefront of our depth in Africa market.”
The next-generation mobile wallet was developed by Mauritius Telecom in partnership with iGCB to cater to the changing demands of businesses, retailers, and users in the digital age. By collaborating with DNSCONSULT, a top Mauritius ICT consultancy and IT systems integrator business, iGCB will enable Mauritius Telecom’s My.t Money the following capabilities:
- Encourage socioeconomic sustainability by facilitating greater access to reasonably priced financial services through rapid microfinance services and micro-savings
- Give consumers access to a full range of digital financial services that helps to monitor and administer their funds and payments while on the road
- Enhance customer satisfaction by enrolling clients in under 60 seconds and offering both self-and assisted-onboarding alternatives
- Establish effective consumer loyalty programs that offer real-time point accrual and redeeming as well as the dissemination of AI-powered redeeming proposals
- Lead strong consumer involvement throughout many platforms (incl social networks) with gamification choices and individualized offers depending on groups, interests, expenditures, and geolocation
- Provide secure online access together with robust PSD2 and device verification to ensure increased security for private client data and financial activities
- Create a robust network by providing dealers, suppliers, and retailers with a full suite of apps that includes advanced revenue management and marketing monitoring tools
Sherry Singh, CEO, Mauritius Telecom, stated, “Our Vision at My.t Money is not only to make payment fast, secure and simple but also fun. We are also looking to drive strong continuous engagement by delivering value to consumers through access to things they want—coupons, loyalty rewards, gift cards, tickets, loans and more. iGCB’s experience in enabling leading organizations across the world to provide a superlative and seamless customer experience convinced us that they are the right partner for the next stage of our digital transformation and financial inclusion journey. We are confident that iGCB will enable Mauritius Telecom to not just deliver innovative financial solutions but also provide our customers an enhanced experience.”
Read: nCino and Capitec Bank to Innovate Digital Business Banking